The City of Bellbrook bills for water service for Bellbrook and parts of Sugarcreek Township. Trash service is also billed by the City for residents within Bellbrook’s city limits. Residents in Sugarcreek Township are free to choose their own trash provider.
How to Pay Your Utility Bill
See below for information on how to pay your water and waste bills from the City of Bellbrook. We are happy to discuss your bill with you over the phone or in person should you have any questions! We are here to help!
- Pay by mail: Mail to PO Box 285, Bellbrook, OH 45305.
- Pay in person: The Utility Billing office is located in the Administration Building at 15 East Franklin Street
- Pay by drop box: The Administration Building is located at 15 East Franklin Street (the drop box is outside the front set of doors).
- Pay online: Visit https://www.invoicecloud.com/bellbrookoh. You can register for an account OR make a one-time payment.
- Pay by text: Visit https://www.invoicecloud.com/bellbrookoh. You may enroll in Pay by Text when making an online payment or by accessing your account and selecting the Pay by Text option. A confirmation will be sent to complete your enrollment.
- Pay by phone: Call (844) 956-1380 and follow the prompts.